Hello!

One of the people that I found interesting that I met through social networks is Benjamin Lacombe, a French illustrator who makes cartoons, most of them focused on well-known movies or famous artists. I like it because it gives a "dark" touch to his drawings like Tim Burton and since I was very little I have been obsessed with that type of animation and art. The first time I saw him was in 2016 when he released a book with the illustrated and told story of Frida Khalo, there I found that his talent was great and I wanted to know more about him. He recently came to Santiago de Chile for the first time but I couldn't attend because I was in Concepcion, I hope to have another opportunity and get his autograph.

I like that it has such a creative, fun and unusual style, also that it mixes the animated "for children" with the scary "for adults". I think it expresses the characters' feelings very well. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares