When I was little my dream was always to be an art teacher and perhaps today I would like to do some classes for small children, perhaps between 5 and 10 years old, specifically I would not like to teach about how to draw or paint, but rather to make it a opportunity to experiment with colors, materials and actually have fun. I would like to go to schools where I can offer a couple of hours a week of free art, for this I must inform myself well about what I want to do, how to do it and what would best serve me to do it. Many times children believe that they don't know how to draw just because they are asked to draw "well", but I think that doesn't really exist. I think that a job like this could contribute to creativity from a young age and the opportunity to have fun since sometimes school is not so much. Lastly, I think I would be good at this job because I have patience and I really like to experiment, and I think I am persistent if it doesn't work out well the first time.

Comentarios

  1. This is a very inspirational video about young children and creativity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-np-1YQI1xY

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares