Hello bloggers

Today I will write about the things I like to do outdoors. When I lived in Concepcion a couple of years ago, I lived in a place called Chiguayante which is located in the middle of the Bio Bio river and the great Manquimavida hill, so going for a walk or riding a bike were my favorite pastimes. If I had to choose a favorite place and activity, I think it would be spending the day and afternoon sitting by the river laughing, listening to music, drinking something and eating with my friends. When it was very hot we went into the water to cool off. I think it is a very nice and happy panorama, I hope to soon be back and feel the sand and the sun. I like being there because it feels like being calm within the chaos of the city, you can hear birds or simply the noise of the water. Lastly, the sunsets there are the best!

I'll leave a photo of the last time I went, a little over a year ago and I was 7 months pregnant!

Comentarios

Entradas populares