In my week off from university I take advantage of sleeping and sometimes staying in my pajamas, also if I am in Santiago I like to spend time with my family, my daughter and my partner, but if I am in my city Concepción I take advantage of seeing the most of my friends and family, sometimes that is tiring because many of them live in different parts and we have to move around a lot but anyway I enjoy it so much that the days go by very quickly. The last time we traveled we stayed for approximately 10 days and they were very fun, I was with my whole family and we managed to celebrate my daughter's first birthday on the last day we were there, she played a lot and we were very happy. We prepared everything for the party as a family, so we had a lot of time to share and have fun while we did it. I also took advantage of a little time for myself, I even went to the hairdresser, I hadn't been there for a long time almost three years and it was very relaxing.

Comentarios

Entradas populares