I have not had many experiences in festivals or music recitals, but i remember two music festivals i went to a short time ago. In 2019 I went to Lollapalooza festival, that is my first time in a festival of music and its a great experience, i went with my friends Carola, Fernanda y Valentina. We saw many artists we knew and others we had never seen but we really liked them. One of my favorite performance was Twenty one pilots and performance of dj Tiesto.
I also went to the electronic music festival "Dreambeach" with my friend Fernanda, we traveled to Viña del Mar together, we had never been to Viña nor did we have a place to stay, but it was a very entertaining experience. At first I was not very convinced because it really is not my favorite type of music but I do like it, but in the end I ended up very happy that I went, I loved the experience and I would definitely return
My dream is to listen to pearl jam or guns and roses live because they remind me of my childhood and especially my mom who loves it. Someday I hope we can go together. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares