Hi ! Welcome to my english blog. 

Mi name is Violeta Miranda Ruiz, i was born in Concepción of Chile in 1998. When i was 18 years old i decided to go study in Santiago de Chile to study architecture in FAU.  i lived here in Santiago for 3 years and then i stopped to return to Concepcion with my family. In there time, i do many activities with my family, friends and my lovely cat Evolet, it help me to come back stronger in the year 2020.

 In this time I learn the screen painting technique and i love it, with this i created my own brand i called "Sabbat" inspired by my cat. Weeeell, today i still have my brand but i dont work to much on it anymore. 

Also i have a beautiful daughter of almost a year, here name is Luna, she is very smart, funny and charismatic with everyone. She likes arte like me and music like his father. We like listen to music and invent lyrics and melodies togeth


er. And this is my favorite hobbie now

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares