My favorite trip was when i traveled with my two grandparents and my two sisters to Santos, Brazil to visit my auncle. It was a three hour flight to get to Sao Paulo, and then two hour bus ride to get to Santos. The landscape was beautiful, many large trees, and although it was hot it was very pleasant. I took many photos on that journey. 

We stayed a month, we had a lot of time to visit different beaches, of wich my favorite is Guaruyá, the water vas very crystal clear, the sand was soft and there were lots of trees to protect you fron the sun, i dont like sunbathing, so this was perfect for me. I also tried a lot of new and rare fruits, some I liked very much others not so much.

During the time we were there, we went tom many places to dance, since it was in carnival season, so many places like beach, squares or public gyms were used to practice dances. Everyone was talking about it and there was a party atmosphere.

It was a nice experience with my family, we dared to do new things and we had a lot of fun, I hope to return one day :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares